Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Inaugeration of our NEW President

OKAY!!!!!! This is for you Mrs.D!!!!!


I honstly think we should all congratulate him!!!! He took a step that nobody thought anyone would EVER take....... Just like Rosa Parks she stood up for herself on a bus. If it wasn't Obma it would/could have been someone else. Maybe later on........ I'm SO GLAD that I got to see History that i could also be a part of this AND I'm also glad that hes our new President....... My moms always tought me ' Never say never because IT could always happen.' I see what she means now..... We always thought that we'd NEVER have an African American President. I think its amazing that he took that one Leap for everone!!!!







When you post a comment about this subject DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT be racial....... I will block you if you do so

No comments:

Post a Comment